LIMITED WARRANTY* ONE (1) YEAR
WARRANTY IS ONLY VALID WITH A DATED PROOF OF PURCHASE
PLEASE DO NOT RETURN TO STORE OF PURCHASE.
If you have any problems with this unit, contact Customer Service for support.
- Your small kitchen appliance is warranted to the original purchaser to be free from any manufacturing defects under normal use and conditions for one (1) year, cord excluded. This Warranty applies only to the original purchaser of this product.
- Retail stores/merchants selling this product do not have the right to alter, modify, or in any way revise the terms and conditions of the warranty.
- If you use your appliance for household use and according to instructions, it should give you years of satisfactory service.
- At its sole discretion, Maxi-Matic USA will either repair or replace the product found to be defective during the warranty period.
- The repaired or replacement product will be in warranty for the remaining balance of the one-year warranty period and an additional one-month period.
- Consumer’s remorse is not an acceptable reason to return a product to our Service Center.
- This warranty does not apply to re-manufactured merchandise.
- This limited warranty covers appliances purchased and used within the 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia and does NOT cover normal wear of parts or:
- Damages caused by unreasonable use, neglect, normal wear and tear, commercial use, improper assembly or installation of product.
- Damages caused in shipping.
- Damages caused by replacement or resetting of house fuses or circuit breakers.
- Defects other than manufacturing defects.
- Breakage caused by misuse, abuse, accident, alteration, lack of proper care and maintenance, or incorrect current or voltage.
- Lost or missing parts of the product. Parts will need to be purchased separately.
- Damages of parts that are not electrical; i.e. cracked or broken plastic/glass, scratched/dented inner pots.
- Damage from service or repair by unauthorized personnel.
- Extended warranties purchased via a separate company or reseller.
- Acts of God such as fire, floods, hurricanes, tornadoes, etc.
Maxi-Matic, USA shall not be liable for any incidental or consequential damages caused by the breach of any express or implied warranty. Apart from the extent prohibited by applicable law, any implied warranty of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose is limited in time to the
duration of the warranty.
*One Year Limited Warranty valid only in the 50 U.S. states plus the District of Columbia, excluding Puerto Rico and the Virgin Islands. This warranty is effective only if the product is purchased and operated in the USA; product usage which is in violation of the written instructions provided with the unit will void this warranty. For international warranty, please contact the local distributor.
This warranty gives you special legal rights and you may also have other rights to which you are entitled which may vary by state, province, and/or jurisdiction.
**Any instruction or policy included in this manual may be subject to change at any time.
18401 E. Arenth Ave. City of Industry, CA 91748
Customer Support Hours of Operation MON-FRI 8:30 AM - 5:00 PM PST
(800) 365-6133 Ext: 120/107/105; (626) 912-9877 Ext: 120/107/105
Visit: www.maxi-matic.com for Live Chat Support and Contact Us Form