4 slices bread, crusts removed
1/3 cup low-fat milk
1 tbsp. maple syrup
1 tsp. powdered sugar
½ tsp. cinnamon
- Mix powdered sugar and cinnamon together and set aside.
- Preheat your waffle maker.
- In a shallow bowl whisk together eggs, milk and syrup.
- When waffle maker is ready, dip a piece of bread in the egg mixture.
- Flip it over and make sure the entire piece is coated.
- Spray your waffle maker and place slice of bread directly on maker.
- Cook each slice on waffle maker until brown and crispy.
- Sprinkle with powdered sugar mixture and serve.