1/3 cup honey
1/3 cup barbecue sauce
1/3 cup Italian dressing
1 teaspoon chili powder
4 boneless pork chops, 1/2 inch thick (about 1 pound)
- Using a large re-sealable plastic storage bag, combine honey, barbecue sauce, Italian dressing, and chili powder; mix well.
- Add pork chops to marinade; seal bag, shake to coat meat well then refrigerate for 30 to 60 minutes.
- Set the temperature control knob to medium-high, 375 degrees.
- Add pork chops to skillet with sauce mixture and cook for 5 to 7 minutes per side, or until no pink remains.
- Serve and top with sauce.