Vegetarian Pad Thai
- In a large bowl, mix together ketchup, oyster sauce, soy sauce, red wine vinegar, garlic, ginger, brown sugar and hot sauce. Set aside.
- Turn on the Elite Platinum Deep Dish Electric Skillet. Preheat to 400°F.
- Add a little cooking oil, then stir in tofu cubes, salt, chili pepper flakes. Cook for 2 minutes. Remove and set aside.
- In the skillet, add sliced carrot, red pepper, green onions and cook for 3 minutes. Add in whipped egg mixture, stir and cook until egg is firm.
- Add in cooked rice noodles and the bowl of sauce. Stir and cook.
- Add in bean sprouts, crushed peanuts, lime juice, and tofu. Stir and cook.
- Garnish with some green onions and peanuts before serving.