4 tbsp. maple syrup
2 tbsp. soy sauce
1 clove minced garlic
1/4 tsp. garlic salt
a pinch of ground black pepper
1 pound salmon
- In a small bowl, mix the maple syrup, soy sauce, garlic, garlic salt, and pepper.
- Place salmon in a shallow glass baking dish, and coat with the maple syrup mixture.
- Cover the dish, and marinate salmon in the refrigerator for 30 minutes, turning once.
- Preheat air fryer to 390°F. Place salmon onto frying rack. Program to cook at 390°F for
- 14-18 minutes or until easily flaked with a fork.
- Serve on bed of greens.