1 lb. large shrimp
½ teaspoon cayenne pepper
½ teaspoon paprika
½ teaspoon salt
¼ teaspoon garlic powder
1 lemon, cut into 6 slices
1 medium stalk celery, cut into 6 pieces
1 medium carrot, cut into 6 pieces
Cocktail sauce (optional)
1 medium onion, cut into 6 pieces
- Mix together cayenne pepper, paprika, salt, and garlic powder together in a small bowl to make the Louisiana Spice.
- Add water to the water tank filling halfway. Place one steam tray and steam tray wall onto the base.
- Rinse shrimp, pat off excess water and lay in steamer tray. Sprinkle Louisiana spice mixture to your desired amount over shrimp.
- Spread shrimp evenly in tray and place lemon slices on top of shrimp.
- Lay cut vegetable on top, place the lid on unit and set the timer control for 17 minutes stirring gently halfway through the steaming time.
- When timer rings check to see if the vegetables are prepared to your liking.
- Serve with cocktail sauce for a great addition!