2 lbs. chicken breasts boneless/skinless
1 1/2 tsp. oregano leaves crushed
1/2 tsp seasoned salt
1/4 tsp. pepper freshly ground
2 Tbsp. butter 1/4 C. water
4 Tbsp. fresh lemon juice
4 cloves garlic minced
2 tsp. chicken bouillon
2 tsp. fresh chopped parsley
- Wash chicken and dry on paper towels. Combine oregano, salt and pepper in a small bowl. Sprinkle on the chicken and pat it in.
- Fry the chicken breasts until browned in the butter. Transfer chicken to the slow cooker.
- Add the water, lemon juice, bouillon, garlic and parsley to the pan. Scrape any browned bits from the bottom of the pan. Bring mixture to a boil and pour over the chicken.
- Cover and cook on High for 2 1/2 - 3 hours or on Low for 5 - 6 hours.
- Add parsley and baste the chicken. Cover and cook another 15 -30 minutes.