½ cup (2 oz) shredded Mexican cheese blend
4 (7 inch) whole wheat or flour tortillas
4 slices Canadian-style bacon (2½ oz)
4 eggs, beaten
- Plug the quesadilla maker into an electrical outlet and allow it to heat up The Red Power light will turn on.
- Sprinkle ¼ cup cheese on one side of each tortilla. Top each with 2 bacon slices.
- Coat a large nonstick skillet with cooking spray; heat over medium heat until hot. Pour in eggs and cook scrambled until thickened and no visible liquid egg remains. Do not stir constantly.
- Spoon eggs on top of bacon, dividing evenly and top with remaining tortillas.
- Following the cooking instructions on page 4 of this manual, cook until tortillas are crisp
- and the cheese is melted about 2 to 3 minutes. Cut into wedges and serve immediately.