4 beef t-bone steaks, ¾” thick
¼ cup softened butter
½ tsp worcestershire sauce
1 tbsp dijon mustard
2 cloves garlic, cut in halves
4 tsp crushed black peppercorn
¼ tsp lime juice
salt & pepper for taste
- Heat up your Oven Top Grill to desired temperature.
- Rub garlic onto steaks. Press crushed peppercorn into the steaks.
- Mix the remaining ingredients except the salt and pepper.
- Brush thinly onto steaks. Set aside remaining mixture.
- Cover and grill steaks for 5-10 minutes depending on desired doneness.
- Serve with remaining butter mixture and sprinkle with salt and pepper.