2 ½ cup half-and-half
5 ¼ cup heavy cream
2 ½ ground coffee
2 ½ cup sugar
5 ¼ tsp vanilla extract
- In a saucepan over low heat, combine the heavy cream, half-and-half, and coffee grounds.
- Heat on low for 20-30 minutes, stirring occasionally, careful not to burn.
- Strain the coffee grounds out of the cream using a strainer.
- Combine with the rest of the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Set aside to cool in the refrigerator for an hour or more.
- Transfer ingredients carefully into the canister.
- Follow the operational instructions for serving and cleaning of the ice cream maker.