1 tube of refrigerated pre-made pizza crust dough
½ cup marinara sauce
½ cup shredded mozzarella cheese
¼ cup grated Parmesan cheese
- Open the tube of pre-made pizza crust dough. Either use the whole dough to form a circle, cut in half and leave as a square, or cut in half and form to a thinner circle for thin crust.
- Put the dough into the cooking pan and close the lid.
- Plugin your air fryer, turn the dial to MED and set for 7 minutes. This will be pre-baking the dough before putting on any toppings.
- When the timer sounds after 7 minutes, open the lid and use silicone tipped tongs to flip the dough over in the pan.
- Top the cooked dough side with the sauce and then mix of the two kinds of cheese
- Close the lid, keep the heat set at MED and set the timer for 10 minutes.
- Cook until the cheese is golden and bubbly.
- DO NOT cut directly in the cooking pan. Instead, use a large rubber spatula to slip under the pizza and transfer it to a cutting board.
- Cut into 6 pieces and serve.