Chocolate Hazelnut Crepe Cake
- all-purpose flour
- hazelnut flour
- vanilla extract
- butter (melted)
- In a blender, add all-purpose flour, milk, egg, hazelnut flour, vanilla extract, sugar, salt, and melted butter.
- Blend, then let stand for 30 minutes.
- Turn on the Elite Cuisine Crepe Maker and set to desired temperature (about 3 for this recipe)
- Pour mixture on the cooking surface after it's done pre-heating.
- Using the included Batter Spreader to evenly spread out the mixture.
- Flip to cook the other side.
- Place crepe on a round plate after cooked.
- Spread fillings onto the crepe.
- Repeat step 4~8 until you have reached the desired crepe cake height.
- Refrigerate for 1 hour or until filling is chilled and firm.
- Garnish with chocolate and chopped nuts on top of the cake.
- Refrigerate for at least 2 hours before serving.