1/2 cup water
4 tbsp. margarine or butter
1/8 tsp. salt
1/2 cup flour
1 1/2 eggs
2 tbsp. sugar
a pinch of ground cinnamon
- Preheat air fryer to 355°F for 3 minutes.
- To make churro dough, heat water, margarine and salt to a rolling boil in sauce-pan; stir in flour. Stir vigorously over low heat until mixture forms a ball, about 1 minute; remove from heat.
- Beat eggs all at once; continue beating until smooth and then add to saucepan while stirring mixture. Spoon mixture into cake decorator’s tube with large star tip (like the kind use to decorate cakes).
- Squeeze 6-inch loops of dough into drawer pan. Do not overlap. Program to cook at 355°F for 23-30 minutes. Repeat process until all churros are cooked.
- Mix sugar and the optional cinnamon; roll churros in sugar mixture.