1/2 cup sugar1/4 cup fresh blueberries; mashed
3 oz.cream cheese; softened
1/4 cup graham crackers; crushed
1/2 cup half-and-half1 cup heavy cream
- Combine the sugar with the mashed blueberries and mix well. Fold in the cream cheese. Sprinkle with the graham crackers.
- Mix the rest of the ingredients in a mixing bowl.
- Combine the blueberry cream cheese mixture with the cream mixture.
- Transfer ingredients carefully into the ice cream maker.
- Select HARD or SOFT button to begin operation.
- Follow the operational instructions for serving and cleaning of the ice cream maker.