1 1/3 cups granulated sugar
½ cup water
½ lb. fresh or frozen blueberries
½ lb. fresh or frozen strawberries
½ lb. fresh or frozen raspberries
½ lb. fresh or blackberries
3 tbsp. fresh lime juice
2 tbsp. light corn syrup
- Combine the sugar and water in a medium saucepan and bring to a boil over
- medium-high heat. Reduce heat to low and simmer without stirring until the sugar dissolves. Stir in all berries and cook until they are soft. Allow to cool for 10 to 15 minutes.
- When cool, transfer the berry mixture to a blender and add the lemon juice; blend on high speed until smooth; stir in corn syrup. Pour mixture through a fine mesh strainer to remove seeds.
- Cover and chill for at least 4 hours before freezing.
- Turn on ice cream maker and pour in ingredients. Allow to mix and freeze until desired consistency is reached, checking every few minutes. Serve in cups, add toppings as desired.