1 box of brownie batter mix
Nonstick cooking spray or oil
- Prepare the brownie batter according to the package instructions.
- While not in the cooker, lightly coat the cooking pan with nonstick spray or oil.
- Pour the batter into the cooking pan.
- Place the cooking pan into the air fryer. Close the lid.
- Plug in the air fryer. Turn the dial to MED and set the timer to 16 minutes.
- When the timer sounds, open the lid. Insert a toothpick into the center of the pan. If it comes out clean without streaks of batter, the brownies are done. If they are not done, cook for an additional 4 minutes.
- Use the heat-resistant handles to remove the pan from the air fryer and place it on a folded towel or heat-safe surface. Allow cooling completely.
- Once cool, flip onto a plate. Use only plastic or silicone utensils to cut the brownies while still in the cooking pan. Sharp or metal utensils may scratch the surface.