1 cup whole wheat flour
¼ tsp salt
1 cup almond milk
½ cup water
2 largvve eggs
melted butter, for brushing the pan
- Combine all wet ingredients first, then add the flour, salt, and other dry ingredients. Whisk until smooth. (TIP: Combine ingredients in a blender.)
- Strain the batter, to remove any lumps, into a quart-size
- Measuring cup with a spout and let the batter rest at room temperature for 30 minutes.
- Turn on the crepe maker and adjust the level to 3 through 5. Melt the butter and use a pastry brush to put a coating to the cooking plate before pouring and cooking. Pour batter onto crepe maker and spread the batter around the surface evenly. Cook for 3-5 minutes on each side.
- Transfer the crepe to a cooling rack. Proceed with the remaining batter. Once cool, stack the crepes between sheets of waxed paper.